Your appliance has been made with extreme care and is of excellent quality. However, should any defects or genuine manufacturing faults occur within 30 days of purchase, you must contact the retailer or Magimix Australia directly on 1300 624 469 or email@example.com.
This guarantee covers both parts and labour of new machines and is effective from the date of purchase. The motor of the food processors, Cook Expert and the juicers is guaranteed for 30 years* (comprising the motor, ie stator, rotor, bushings, relay and capacitor) and the parts and electrics for 3 years against genuine manufacturing faults. If you wish to claim under this guarantee, you will need to provide a proof of purchase.
The guarantee period commences from the original date of purchase and will not be extended due to any claims made during this period.
This warranty is valid only in the country of purchase.
The cost of returning the appliance to the dealer or service agent is not covered. The benefits provided by this Magimix warranty shall not preclude application of more favourable local statutory rights.
For further details, please contact customer care on 1300 624 469.
This guarantee does not cover any damage resulting from :
- A fall or impact Incorrect handling not in compliance with the instructions for use
- Insufficient aftercare or cleaning
- The use of abrasive detergents unsuitable for plastic items
- The product being connected to an electrical power supply with a voltage different to that shown on the identification plate
- External events (fire, flood, etc.)
- Commercial use (including small offices)
Warranty is not transferable and are only covered for purchases from authorised retailers – AMAZON AND OZONLINE BUYS are not authorised retailers. If unsure, please contact us directly.
* Food processors and Juicers purchased after 1st of February 2012 (purchase proof)